This week’s prompt from The Broke and the Bookish is “Top New Series I Want To Start”. This is a tough one for me, because technically the prompt is for series new in the last year, and I… just no. So! Series in general I need to get into reading…
- Tanya Huff, the Confederation books. My sister loves ’em, and generally they seem right up my street, so yeah!
- Stephen Donaldson, the Thomas Covenant books. Someday, Mum. Someday.
- Lois McMaster Bujold, Chalion. Fantasy is normally more my thing than SF, so I’m thinking I might get on with these better than…
- Lois McMaster Bujold, Vorkosigan. But I hear so much good about these, too.
- Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson. Because otherwise Amy will explode.
- Faith Hunter, Jane Yellowrock books. My sister likes these, if I’m not mistaken.
- Kim Harrison, The Hollows. My sister definitely likes these.
- Kat Richardson, Greywalker. This is… the kind of series my sister will probably like.
- Diane Duane, So You Want To Be A Wizard. Because I have them all for goodness’ sake.
- Elizabeth Bear, The Promethean Age. I’ve got the first book…