What do you mean it’s already November? Gaaah!
So I’m not going to be too proscriptive about what I read in November, because it’s still a pretty high stress time for me. So here’s a bunch of books I want to get read, in moderately disorganised categories!
Of Sorrow and Such, Angela Slatter.
- Armada, Ernest Cline.
- The Palace Job, Patrick Weekes.
The Seventh Bride, T. Kingfisher. Of Bone and Thunder, Chris Evans.
Blood and Circuses, Kerry Greenwood. Ruddy Gore, Kerry Greenwood. Urn Burial, Kerry Greenwood. Raisins and Almonds, Kerry Greenwood. Death Before Wicket, Kerry Greenwood. Away With the Fairies, Kerry Greenwood.
Other in-progress series
- Siege and Storm, Leigh Bardugo.
- Ruin and Rising, Leigh Bardugo.
Ancillary Mercy, Ann Leckie.
- The Dark Arts of Blood, Freda Warrington.
- The Boy Who Lost Fairyland, Catherynne M. Valente.
- Dragon Coast, Greg van Eekhout.
A Wizard of Earthsea, Ursula Le Guin. The Tombs of Atuan, Ursula Le Guin.
- The Furthest Shore, Ursula Le Guin.
- Tehanu, Ursula Le Guin.
- The Other Wind, Ursula Le Guin.
- Tales from Earthsea, Ursula Le Guin.
The Better Angels of Our Nature, Steven Pinker.
- Newt’s Emerald, Garth Nix.
- London Falling, Paul Cornell.
Badgerlands, Patrick Barkham. Catastrophes and Lesser Calamities, Tony Hallam. The Mirror World of Melody Black, Gavin E xtence. At the Edge of Uncertainty, Michael Brooks. The Accident Season, Moira Fowley-Doyle.
There may well be other stuff, which I will probably add under ‘random’ once I’ve consumed it!